spark-user mailing list archives

From Yi Zhang <zhangy...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject [spark sql] $ and === can't be recognised in IntelliJ
Date Sat, 16 May 2015 02:45:02 GMT
Hi all,
I wanted to join the data frame based on spark sql in IntelliJ, and wrote these code lines
as below:df1.as('first).join(df2.as('second), $"first._1" === $"second._1")

IntelliJ reported the error for $ and === in red colour.
I found $ and === are defined as implicit conversion in org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.dsl.ExpressionConversions
and org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.dsl.ImplicitOperators, so I was trying to import them to
solve the issue, however, it doesn't work.