spark-user mailing list archives

From secfree <zzd7...@gmail.com>
Subject Job executed with no data in Spark Straming.
Date Wed, 06 May 2015 07:02:51 GMT
My code:

Fun01, Fun02, Fun03 all have transformations, output operations (foreachRDD)
.

1. Fun01, Fun03 both executed as expected, which prove "messages" is not
null or empty.

2. On Spark application UI, I found Fun02's output stage in "Spark stages",
which prove "executed".

3. The first line of Fun02 is a map function, I add log in it. I also add
log for every step in Fun02, they all prove "with no data".

Does somebody know possible reasons? Thanks very much.