spark-user mailing list archives

From "Yi.Zhang" <zhangy...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to debug spark in IntelliJ Idea
Date Mon, 18 May 2015 07:37:34 GMT
Hi all,

Currently, I wrote some code lines to access spark master which was deployed
on standalone style. I wanted to set the breakpoint for spark master which
was running on the different process. I am wondering maybe I need attach
process in IntelliJ, so that when AppClient sent the message to remote
actor(spark master), the breakpoint would be enabled.

I don't know how to debug it in IntelliJ Idea. I need help. Thanks.

Regards,
Yi