spark-user mailing list archives

From yana <yana.kadiy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark 1.3.1 and Parquet Partitions
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 12:43:23 GMT
I believe this is a regression. Does not work for me either. There is a Jira on parquet wildcards
which is resolved, I'll see about getting it reopened

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4.

Re: Spark 1.3.1 and Parquet Partitions </div><div>
Nope. Wildcard extensions don't work I am debugging the code to figure out what's wrong I
know I am using 1.3.1 for sure

Pardon typos...