spark-user mailing list archives

From Tomas Hudik <xhu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark-Submit / Spark-Shell Error Standalone cluster
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2015 07:02:18 GMT
Hi Ashish,
i see. Well, I'd guess it has something to do with path. Is you specify an
absolute path to your spark-shell - it will work (it seems to me "./"
notation in linux is doing it for you to some extent ). In other words, I'd
try to provide the absolute path and if working stick to it (the safest
option).

rgds, Tomas