Hi Frank,
Thanks for the reply. I downloaded ADAM and built it but it does not seem to list this function for command line options.
Are these exposed as public API and I can call it from code ?

Also , I need to save all my intermediate data.  Seems like ADAM stores data in Parquet on HDFS.
I want to save something in an external database, so that  we can re-use the saved data in multiple ways by multiple people.
Any suggestions on the DB selection or keeping data centralized for use by multiple distinct groups?
Thanks
-Roni