spark-user mailing list archives

From Jerry Lam <chiling...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark Mesos Dispatcher
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2015 02:57:05 GMT
Yes.

Sent from my iPhone

> On 19 Jul, 2015, at 10:52 pm, "Jahagirdar, Madhu" <madhu.jahagirdar@philips.com>
wrote:

> All,
>
> Can we run different version of Spark using the same Mesos Dispatcher. For example we
can run drivers with Spark 1.3 and Spark 1.4 at the same time ?

> Regards,
> Madhu Jahagirdar
>
> The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally protected under
applicable law. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction
of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.