Hi Jorn,

I didn't know that it is possible to change filter without re-opening twitter stream. Actually, I already had that question earlier at the stackoverflow and I got the answer that it's not possible, but it would be even better if there is some other way to add new hashtags or to remove old hashtags that user stopped following. I guess the second request would be more difficult.

However, it would be great if you can give me some short example how to make this. I didn't understand well from your explanation what you mean by "join it with a rdd loading the newest hash tags from disk in a regular interval".

Thanks,
Zoran