spark-user mailing list archives

From Robineast <Robin.e...@xense.co.uk>
Subject Re: how to write any data (non RDD) to a file inside closure?
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 12:41:36 GMT
Still not sure what you are trying to achieve. If you could post some code that doesn’t work
the community can help you understand where the error (syntactic or conceptual) is.
> On 17 Aug 2015, at 17:42, dianweih001 [via Apache Spark User List] <ml-node+s1001560n24299h74@n3.nabble.com>
wrote:

> Hi Robin,
>
> I know how to write/read file outside of RDDs and executor closure. Just not sure how
to write data to file inside  closure because within closure we have to define RDDs which
will introduce SparkContext error sometimes.