spark-user mailing list archives

From javidelgadillo <jdelgadi...@esri.com>
Subject RE: Remoting warning when submitting to cluster
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2015 17:17:29 GMT
I believe this was caused by some network configuration on my machines. After installing VirtualBox,
some new network interfaces were installed on the machines and the Akka software was binding
to one of the VirtualBox interfaces and not the interface that belonged to my Ethernet card.
 Once I disabled the VirtualBox internet interfaces, things worked more reliably.

-Javier

From: sumit.anvekar [via Apache Spark User List] [mailto:ml-node+s1001560n24377h48@n3.nabble.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2015 9:32 PM
To: Javier Delgadillo
Subject: Re: Remoting warning when submitting to cluster

Were you able to figure out what the issue is? I am also facing the same issue but with a
EC2 (1 master, 2 worker) setup. also, I am trying to create RDD with data from remote Cassandra.
My program jar has all the dependencies needed.
http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/Remoting-warning-when-submitting-to-cluster-tp22733p24377.html
NAML<http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>