spark-user mailing list archives

From Rishitesh Mishra <rishi80.mis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark SQL vs Spark Programming
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 14:39:27 GMT
There is an interesting article comparing Dataframes ( and sql queries on
them )and RDD Apis performance and trying to figure out  use  cases for
each. Not comprehensive but still useful to know.

http://www.adsquare.com/comparing-performance-of-spark-dataframes-api-to-spark-rdd
Any inputs would be highly appreciated to get a better understanding

Regards,
Satish Chandra