spark-user mailing list archives

From Hemant Bhanawat <hemant9...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception throws when running spark pi in Intellij Idea that scala.collection.Seq is not found
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2015 07:15:19 GMT
Go to the module settings of the project and in the dependencies section
check the scope of scala jars. It would be either Test or Provided. Change
it to compile and it should work. Check the following link to understand
more about scope of modules:

https://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-dependency-mechanism.html