spark-user mailing list archives

From "Yakubovich, Alexey" <Alexey.Yakubov...@searshc.com>
Subject Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 14:55:01 GMT
I found some discussions online, but it all cpome to advice to use JDF 1.7 (or 1.8).
Well, I use JDK 1.7 on OS X Yosemite .  Both
java –verion //

java version "1.7.0_80"

Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.80-b11, mixed mode)

and
echo $JAVA_HOME    // /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.7.0_80.jdk/Contents/Home
show JDK 1.7.
But for the Spark 1.4.1.  (and for Spark 1.2.2, downloaded 07/10/2015, I have  the same error
when build with maven ()  (as sudo mvn -DskipTests -X clean package > abra.txt)

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/apache/maven/cli/MavenCli
: Unsupported major.minor version 51.0

Please help how to build the thing.

Thanks

Alexey

This message, including any attachments, is the property of Sears Holdings Corporation and/or
one of its subsidiaries. It is confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without reading the contents.
Thank you.