spark-user mailing list archives

From <Saif.A.Ell...@wellsfargo.com>
Subject What is the current status of ML ?
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 18:23:06 GMT
Hi all,

I am little bit confused, as getting introduced to Spark recently. What is going on with ML?
Is it going to be deprecated? Or are all of its features valid and constructed over? It has
a set of features and ML Constructors which I like to use, but need to confirm wether the
future of these functionalities will be valid upon the future.
I am reading here and there different calls on this, being on the official site that all contributions
should go to MLLIB, and even that ML uses MLLIB already.

Saif