Hi,

There's also SPM for Spark -- http://sematext.com/spm/integrations/spark-monitoring.html

SPM graphs all Spark metrics and gives you alerting, anomaly detection, etc. and if you ship your Spark and/or other logs to Logsene - http://sematext.com/logsene - you can correlate metrics, logs, errors, etc.  I haven't used SPM with Spark after "AppMap" was introduced (see http://blog.sematext.com/2015/08/06/introducing-appmap/ ) but I imagine it would be nice to see a map of Spark nodes talking to each other.

Otis
Solr & Elasticsearch Support * http://sematext.com/