spark-user mailing list archives

From lmk <lakshmi.muralikrish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bad Digest error while doing aws s3 put
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2016 07:19:57 GMT
Hi Dhimant,
As I had indicated in my next mail, my problem was due to disk getting full
with log messages (these were dumped into the slaves) and did not have
anything to do with the content pushed into s3. So, looks like this error
message is very generic and is thrown for various reasons. You may probably
have to do some more research to find out the cause of your problem..
Please keep me posted once you fix this issue. Sorry, I could not be of much
help to you..

Regards