spark-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Alexandr Dzhagriev <dzh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failed to 'collect_set' with dataset in spark 1.6
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 17:55:56 GMT
Hi,

That's another thing: that the Record case class should be outside. I ran
it as spark-submit.

Thanks, Alex.

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 6:41 PM, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:

> Running your sample in spark-shell built in master branch, I got:
>
> scala> val dataset = sc.parallelize(Seq(RecordExample(1, "apple"),
> RecordExample(2, "orange"))).toDS()
> org.apache.spark.sql.AnalysisException: Unable to generate an encoder for
> inner class `RecordExample` without access to the scope that this class was
> defined in. Try moving this class out of its parent class.;
>   at
> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.encoders.ExpressionEncoder$$anonfun$3.applyOrElse(ExpressionEncoder.scala:316)
>   at
> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.encoders.ExpressionEncoder$$anonfun$3.applyOrElse(ExpressionEncoder.scala:312)
>   at
> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode$$anonfun$3.apply(TreeNode.scala:262)
>   at
> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode$$anonfun$3.apply(TreeNode.scala:262)
>   at
> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.CurrentOrigin$.withOrigin(TreeNode.scala:70)
>   at
> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode.transformDown(TreeNode.scala:261)
>   at
> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode.transform(TreeNode.scala:251)
>   at
> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.encoders.ExpressionEncoder.resolve(ExpressionEncoder.scala:312)
>   at org.apache.spark.sql.Dataset.<init>(Dataset.scala:80)
>   at org.apache.spark.sql.Dataset.<init>(Dataset.scala:91)
>   at org.apache.spark.sql.SQLContext.createDataset(SQLContext.scala:488)
>   at
> org.apache.spark.sql.SQLImplicits.rddToDatasetHolder(SQLImplicits.scala:71)
>   ... 53 elided
>
> On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 9:09 AM, Alexandr Dzhagriev <dzhagr@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello again,
>>
>> Also I've tried the following snippet with concat_ws:
>>
>> val dataset = sc.parallelize(Seq(
>>   RecordExample(1, "apple"),
>>   RecordExample(1, "banana"),
>>   RecordExample(2, "orange"))
>> ).toDS().groupBy($"a").agg(concat_ws(",", $"b").as[String])
>>
>> dataset.take(10).foreach(println)
>>
>>
>> which also fails
>>
>> Exception in thread "main" org.apache.spark.sql.AnalysisException:
>> expression 'b' is neither present in the group by, nor is it an aggregate
>> function. Add to group by or wrap in first() (or first_value) if you don't
>> care which value you get.;
>> at
>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.analysis.CheckAnalysis$class.failAnalysis(CheckAnalysis.scala:38)
>> at
>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.analysis.Analyzer.failAnalysis(Analyzer.scala:44)
>> at
>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.analysis.CheckAnalysis$$anonfun$checkAnalysis$
>> 1.org
>> $apache$spark$sql$catalyst$analysis$CheckAnalysis$class$$anonfun$$checkValidAggregateExpression$1(CheckAnalysis.scala:130)
>>
>> Thanks, Alex.
>>
>> On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 6:03 PM, Alexandr Dzhagriev <dzhagr@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Ted,
>>>
>>> That doesn't help neither as one method delegates to another as far as I
>>> can see:
>>>
>>> def collect_list(columnName: String): Column = collect_list(Column(columnName))
>>>
>>>
>>> Thanks, Alex
>>>
>>> On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 5:55 PM, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> bq. agg(collect_list("b")
>>>>
>>>> Have you tried:
>>>>
>>>> agg(collect_list($"b")
>>>>
>>>> On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 8:50 AM, Alexandr Dzhagriev <dzhagr@gmail.com>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Hello,
>>>>>
>>>>> I'm trying to run the following example code:
>>>>>
>>>>> import org.apache.spark.sql.hive.HiveContext
>>>>> import org.apache.spark.{SparkContext, SparkConf}
>>>>> import org.apache.spark.sql.functions._
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> case class RecordExample(a: Int, b: String)
>>>>>
>>>>> object ArrayExample {
>>>>>   def main(args: Array[String]) {
>>>>>     val conf = new SparkConf()
>>>>>
>>>>>     val sc = new SparkContext(conf)
>>>>>     val sqlContext = new HiveContext(sc)
>>>>>
>>>>>     import sqlContext.implicits._
>>>>>
>>>>>     val dataset = sc.parallelize(Seq(RecordExample(1, "apple"), RecordExample(2,
"orange"))).toDS()
>>>>>
>>>>>     dataset.groupBy($"a").agg(collect_list("b").as[List[String]])
>>>>>
>>>>>     dataset.collect()
>>>>>
>>>>>   }
>>>>>
>>>>> }
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> and it fails with the following (please see the whole stack trace
>>>>> below):
>>>>>
>>>>>  Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException:
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.types.ArrayType cannot be cast to
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.types.StructType
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Could please someone point me to the proper way to do that or confirm
>>>>> it's a bug?
>>>>>
>>>>> Thank you and here is the whole stacktrace:
>>>>>
>>>>> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException:
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.types.ArrayType cannot be cast to
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.types.StructType
>>>>> at org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.expressions.GetStructField.org
>>>>> $apache$spark$sql$catalyst$expressions$GetStructField$$field$lzycompute(complexTypeExtractors.scala:107)
>>>>> at org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.expressions.GetStructField.org
>>>>> $apache$spark$sql$catalyst$expressions$GetStructField$$field(complexTypeExtractors.scala:107)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.expressions.GetStructField.dataType(complexTypeExtractors.scala:109)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.analysis.ResolveUpCast$$anonfun$apply$24.applyOrElse(Analyzer.scala:1214)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.analysis.ResolveUpCast$$anonfun$apply$24.applyOrElse(Analyzer.scala:1211)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode$$anonfun$3.apply(TreeNode.scala:243)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode$$anonfun$3.apply(TreeNode.scala:243)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.CurrentOrigin$.withOrigin(TreeNode.scala:53)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode.transformDown(TreeNode.scala:242)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode$$anonfun$transformDown$1.apply(TreeNode.scala:248)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode$$anonfun$transformDown$1.apply(TreeNode.scala:248)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode$$anonfun$4.apply(TreeNode.scala:265)
>>>>> at scala.collection.Iterator$$anon$11.next(Iterator.scala:370)
>>>>> at scala.collection.Iterator$class.foreach(Iterator.scala:742)
>>>>> at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.foreach(Iterator.scala:1194)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.generic.Growable$class.$plus$plus$eq(Growable.scala:59)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.mutable.ArrayBuffer.$plus$plus$eq(ArrayBuffer.scala:104)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.mutable.ArrayBuffer.$plus$plus$eq(ArrayBuffer.scala:48)
>>>>> at scala.collection.TraversableOnce$class.to
>>>>> (TraversableOnce.scala:308)
>>>>> at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.to(Iterator.scala:1194)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.TraversableOnce$class.toBuffer(TraversableOnce.scala:300)
>>>>> at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.toBuffer(Iterator.scala:1194)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.TraversableOnce$class.toArray(TraversableOnce.scala:287)
>>>>> at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.toArray(Iterator.scala:1194)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode.transformChildren(TreeNode.scala:305)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode.transformDown(TreeNode.scala:248)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode$$anonfun$transformDown$1.apply(TreeNode.scala:248)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode$$anonfun$transformDown$1.apply(TreeNode.scala:248)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode$$anonfun$4.apply(TreeNode.scala:265)
>>>>> at scala.collection.Iterator$$anon$11.next(Iterator.scala:370)
>>>>> at scala.collection.Iterator$class.foreach(Iterator.scala:742)
>>>>> at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.foreach(Iterator.scala:1194)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.generic.Growable$class.$plus$plus$eq(Growable.scala:59)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.mutable.ArrayBuffer.$plus$plus$eq(ArrayBuffer.scala:104)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.mutable.ArrayBuffer.$plus$plus$eq(ArrayBuffer.scala:48)
>>>>> at scala.collection.TraversableOnce$class.to
>>>>> (TraversableOnce.scala:308)
>>>>> at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.to(Iterator.scala:1194)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.TraversableOnce$class.toBuffer(TraversableOnce.scala:300)
>>>>> at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.toBuffer(Iterator.scala:1194)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.TraversableOnce$class.toArray(TraversableOnce.scala:287)
>>>>> at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.toArray(Iterator.scala:1194)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode.transformChildren(TreeNode.scala:305)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode.transformDown(TreeNode.scala:248)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode$$anonfun$transformDown$1.apply(TreeNode.scala:248)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode$$anonfun$transformDown$1.apply(TreeNode.scala:248)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode$$anonfun$4$$anonfun$apply$9.apply(TreeNode.scala:294)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.TraversableLike$$anonfun$map$1.apply(TraversableLike.scala:245)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.TraversableLike$$anonfun$map$1.apply(TraversableLike.scala:245)
>>>>> at scala.collection.immutable.List.foreach(List.scala:381)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.TraversableLike$class.map(TraversableLike.scala:245)
>>>>> at scala.collection.immutable.List.map(List.scala:285)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode$$anonfun$4.apply(TreeNode.scala:292)
>>>>> at scala.collection.Iterator$$anon$11.next(Iterator.scala:370)
>>>>> at scala.collection.Iterator$class.foreach(Iterator.scala:742)
>>>>> at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.foreach(Iterator.scala:1194)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.generic.Growable$class.$plus$plus$eq(Growable.scala:59)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.mutable.ArrayBuffer.$plus$plus$eq(ArrayBuffer.scala:104)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.mutable.ArrayBuffer.$plus$plus$eq(ArrayBuffer.scala:48)
>>>>> at scala.collection.TraversableOnce$class.to
>>>>> (TraversableOnce.scala:308)
>>>>> at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.to(Iterator.scala:1194)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.TraversableOnce$class.toBuffer(TraversableOnce.scala:300)
>>>>> at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.toBuffer(Iterator.scala:1194)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.TraversableOnce$class.toArray(TraversableOnce.scala:287)
>>>>> at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.toArray(Iterator.scala:1194)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode.transformChildren(TreeNode.scala:305)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode.transformDown(TreeNode.scala:248)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode$$anonfun$transformDown$1.apply(TreeNode.scala:248)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode$$anonfun$transformDown$1.apply(TreeNode.scala:248)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode$$anonfun$4$$anonfun$apply$9.apply(TreeNode.scala:294)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.TraversableLike$$anonfun$map$1.apply(TraversableLike.scala:245)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.TraversableLike$$anonfun$map$1.apply(TraversableLike.scala:245)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.mutable.ResizableArray$class.foreach(ResizableArray.scala:59)
>>>>> at scala.collection.mutable.ArrayBuffer.foreach(ArrayBuffer.scala:48)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.TraversableLike$class.map(TraversableLike.scala:245)
>>>>> at scala.collection.AbstractTraversable.map(Traversable.scala:104)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode$$anonfun$4.apply(TreeNode.scala:292)
>>>>> at scala.collection.Iterator$$anon$11.next(Iterator.scala:370)
>>>>> at scala.collection.Iterator$class.foreach(Iterator.scala:742)
>>>>> at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.foreach(Iterator.scala:1194)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.generic.Growable$class.$plus$plus$eq(Growable.scala:59)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.mutable.ArrayBuffer.$plus$plus$eq(ArrayBuffer.scala:104)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.mutable.ArrayBuffer.$plus$plus$eq(ArrayBuffer.scala:48)
>>>>> at scala.collection.TraversableOnce$class.to
>>>>> (TraversableOnce.scala:308)
>>>>> at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.to(Iterator.scala:1194)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.TraversableOnce$class.toBuffer(TraversableOnce.scala:300)
>>>>> at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.toBuffer(Iterator.scala:1194)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.TraversableOnce$class.toArray(TraversableOnce.scala:287)
>>>>> at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.toArray(Iterator.scala:1194)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode.transformChildren(TreeNode.scala:305)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode.transformDown(TreeNode.scala:248)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode$$anonfun$transformDown$1.apply(TreeNode.scala:248)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode$$anonfun$transformDown$1.apply(TreeNode.scala:248)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode$$anonfun$4.apply(TreeNode.scala:265)
>>>>> at scala.collection.Iterator$$anon$11.next(Iterator.scala:370)
>>>>> at scala.collection.Iterator$class.foreach(Iterator.scala:742)
>>>>> at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.foreach(Iterator.scala:1194)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.generic.Growable$class.$plus$plus$eq(Growable.scala:59)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.mutable.ArrayBuffer.$plus$plus$eq(ArrayBuffer.scala:104)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.mutable.ArrayBuffer.$plus$plus$eq(ArrayBuffer.scala:48)
>>>>> at scala.collection.TraversableOnce$class.to
>>>>> (TraversableOnce.scala:308)
>>>>> at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.to(Iterator.scala:1194)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.TraversableOnce$class.toBuffer(TraversableOnce.scala:300)
>>>>> at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.toBuffer(Iterator.scala:1194)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.TraversableOnce$class.toArray(TraversableOnce.scala:287)
>>>>> at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.toArray(Iterator.scala:1194)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode.transformChildren(TreeNode.scala:305)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode.transformDown(TreeNode.scala:248)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.plans.QueryPlan.transformExpressionDown$1(QueryPlan.scala:75)
>>>>> at org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.plans.QueryPlan.org
>>>>> $apache$spark$sql$catalyst$plans$QueryPlan$$recursiveTransform$1(QueryPlan.scala:85)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.plans.QueryPlan$$anonfun$org$apache$spark$sql$catalyst$plans$QueryPlan$$recursiveTransform$1$1.apply(QueryPlan.scala:89)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.TraversableLike$$anonfun$map$1.apply(TraversableLike.scala:245)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.TraversableLike$$anonfun$map$1.apply(TraversableLike.scala:245)
>>>>> at scala.collection.immutable.List.foreach(List.scala:381)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.TraversableLike$class.map(TraversableLike.scala:245)
>>>>> at scala.collection.immutable.List.map(List.scala:285)
>>>>> at org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.plans.QueryPlan.org
>>>>> $apache$spark$sql$catalyst$plans$QueryPlan$$recursiveTransform$1(QueryPlan.scala:89)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.plans.QueryPlan$$anonfun$1.apply(QueryPlan.scala:93)
>>>>> at scala.collection.Iterator$$anon$11.next(Iterator.scala:370)
>>>>> at scala.collection.Iterator$class.foreach(Iterator.scala:742)
>>>>> at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.foreach(Iterator.scala:1194)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.generic.Growable$class.$plus$plus$eq(Growable.scala:59)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.mutable.ArrayBuffer.$plus$plus$eq(ArrayBuffer.scala:104)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.mutable.ArrayBuffer.$plus$plus$eq(ArrayBuffer.scala:48)
>>>>> at scala.collection.TraversableOnce$class.to
>>>>> (TraversableOnce.scala:308)
>>>>> at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.to(Iterator.scala:1194)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.TraversableOnce$class.toBuffer(TraversableOnce.scala:300)
>>>>> at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.toBuffer(Iterator.scala:1194)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.TraversableOnce$class.toArray(TraversableOnce.scala:287)
>>>>> at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.toArray(Iterator.scala:1194)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.plans.QueryPlan.transformExpressionsDown(QueryPlan.scala:93)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.plans.QueryPlan.transformExpressions(QueryPlan.scala:64)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.plans.QueryPlan$$anonfun$transformAllExpressions$1.applyOrElse(QueryPlan.scala:134)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.plans.QueryPlan$$anonfun$transformAllExpressions$1.applyOrElse(QueryPlan.scala:133)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode$$anonfun$3.apply(TreeNode.scala:243)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode$$anonfun$3.apply(TreeNode.scala:243)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.CurrentOrigin$.withOrigin(TreeNode.scala:53)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode.transformDown(TreeNode.scala:242)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.trees.TreeNode.transform(TreeNode.scala:233)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.plans.QueryPlan.transformAllExpressions(QueryPlan.scala:133)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.analysis.ResolveUpCast$.apply(Analyzer.scala:1211)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.analysis.ResolveUpCast$.apply(Analyzer.scala:1195)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.rules.RuleExecutor$$anonfun$execute$1$$anonfun$apply$1.apply(RuleExecutor.scala:83)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.rules.RuleExecutor$$anonfun$execute$1$$anonfun$apply$1.apply(RuleExecutor.scala:80)
>>>>> at
>>>>> scala.collection.LinearSeqOptimized$class.foldLeft(LinearSeqOptimized.scala:124)
>>>>> at scala.collection.immutable.List.foldLeft(List.scala:84)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.rules.RuleExecutor$$anonfun$execute$1.apply(RuleExecutor.scala:80)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.rules.RuleExecutor$$anonfun$execute$1.apply(RuleExecutor.scala:72)
>>>>> at scala.collection.immutable.List.foreach(List.scala:381)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.rules.RuleExecutor.execute(RuleExecutor.scala:72)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.encoders.ExpressionEncoder.resolve(ExpressionEncoder.scala:253)
>>>>> at org.apache.spark.sql.Dataset.<init>(Dataset.scala:78)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.sql.GroupedDataset.aggUntyped(GroupedDataset.scala:240)
>>>>> at org.apache.spark.sql.GroupedDataset.agg(GroupedDataset.scala:253)
>>>>> at ArrayExample$.main(ArrayExample.scala:22)
>>>>> at ArrayExample.main(ArrayExample.scala)
>>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>> at
>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>>>>> at
>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.org$apache$spark$deploy$SparkSubmit$$runMain(SparkSubmit.scala:731)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.doRunMain$1(SparkSubmit.scala:181)
>>>>> at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.submit(SparkSubmit.scala:206)
>>>>> at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.main(SparkSubmit.scala:121)
>>>>> at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit.main(SparkSubmit.scala)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

Mime
View raw message