since spark is under actively developing, so take a book to learn it is somehow outdated to some degree.

I would like to suggest learn it from several ways as bellow:

in a word, I think the best way to learn it is official document + databricks blog + others' blog ===>>> your blog [ tutorial by you or just memo for your learning ]