spark-user mailing list archives

From Minglei Zhang <minglei...@gmail.com>
Subject how to implements a distributed system ?
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2016 16:35:34 GMT
hello, experts

Suppose I have a local machine with a program contains a function with main
function, in java it is public static void main, in scala ,it's def object
extends App. But now, I want make it to a distributed program, how can I do
and make it possible? Maybe it is a direct and simple question I ask. But I
want to know it's idea. I think may be it's the right way to implement it
with some components called Master and  Work and Client just like in Spark
Project. And these components's talk to each other with the akka mechanism.
Am I right ? Experts ?

thanks,
Minglei.