spark-user mailing list archives

From swetha kasireddy <swethakasire...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to add an accumulator for a Set in Spark
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 17:24:39 GMT
OK. I did take a look at them. So once I have an accumulater for a HashSet,
how can I check if a particular key is already present in the HashSet
accumulator? I don't see any .contains method there. My requirement is that
I need to keep accumulating the keys in the HashSet across all the tasks in
various nodes and use it to do a check if the key is already present in the
HashSet.