spark-user mailing list archives

From Emmanuel <ele...@msn.com>
Subject spark-submit returns nothing with spark 1.6
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2016 18:26:20 GMT

Hello,When i used to submit a job with spark 1.4, it would return a job ID and a status RUNNING,
FAILED or something like this.I just upgraded to 1.6 and there is no status returned by spark-submitIs
there a way to get this information back? When  submit a job i want to know which one it is
and if it succeeded. It seems odd to me that there is nothing returned. PS: I may be doing
something wrong, but I do see the jobs are RUNNING on the master UI, so I assume submission
worked properly; it's just that there is no returned information.Thanks for help.