spark-user mailing list archives

From Emmanuel <ele...@msn.com>
Subject Spark-submit, Spark 1.6, how to get status of Job?
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2016 19:27:22 GMT

Hello,When I used to submit a job with spark 1.4, it would return a job ID and a status RUNNING,
FAILED or something like this.I just upgraded to 1.6 and there is no status returned by spark-submitIs
there a way to get this information back?
When I submit a job I want to know which one it is and if it succeeded. It seems odd to me
that there is nothing returned. PS: I may be doing something wrong, but I do see the jobs
are RUNNING on the master UI, so I assume submission worked properly; it's just that there
is no returned information.Thanks for help.