Hello Yasemin,
Maybe your key id or access key has special chars like backslash or something. You need to change it.
Best Regards,
Safak.

Hi,

I am using Spark 1.6.0 standalone and I want to read a txt file from S3 bucket named yasemindeneme and my file name is deneme.txt. But I am getting this error. Here is the simple code
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid hostname in URI s3n://AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID:AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY@/yasemindeneme/deneme.txt
at org.apache.hadoop.fs.s3.S3Credentials.initialize(S3Credentials.java:45)
at org.apache.hadoop.fs.s3native.Jets3tNativeFileSystemStore.initialize(Jets3tNativeFileSystemStore.java:55)

I try 2 options
sc.hadoopConfiguration() and sc.textFile("s3n://AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID:AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY@/yasemindeneme/deneme.txt/");

Also I did export AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID= .....
 export AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY=
But there is no change about error.

Could you please help me about this issue?

--
hiç ender hiç