What you should be doing is a join, something like this:

//Create a key, value pair, key being the column1
val rdd1 = sc.textFile(file1).map(x => (x.split(",")(0),x.split(","))

//Create a key, value pair, key being the column2
val rdd2 = sc.textFile(file2).map(x => (x.split(",")(1),x.split(","))

//Now join the dataset
val joined = rdd1.join(rdd2)

//Now do the replacement
val replaced = joined.map(...)