I got the file ALSSuite.scala and trying to run it. I have copied the file under src/test/scala in my project folder. When I run sbt test, I get errors. I have attached the screenshot of the errors. Befor sbt test, I am building the package with sbt package.

Dependencies of simple.sbt:

libraryDependencies ++= Seq(
"org.apache.spark" % "spark-core_2.10" % "1.6.0",
"org.apache.spark" % "spark-mllib_2.10" % "1.6.0"
)