spark-user mailing list archives

From Santoshakhilesh <santosh.akhil...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: GraphX Java API
Date Fri, 27 May 2016 11:22:14 GMT
GraphX APis are available only in Scala. If you need to use GraphX you need to switch to Scala.

From: Kumar, Abhishek (US - Bengaluru) [mailto:abhishekkumar42@deloitte.com]
Sent: 27 May 2016 19:59
To: user@spark.apache.org
Subject: GraphX Java API

Hi,

We are trying to consume the Java API for GraphX, but there is no documentation available
online on the usage or examples. It would be great if we could get some examples in Java.

Thanks and regards,

Abhishek Kumar
Products & Services | iLab
Deloitte Consulting LLP
Block ā€˜Cā€™, Divyasree Technopolis, Survey No.: 123 & 132/2, Yemlur Post, Yemlur, Bengaluru
ā€“ 560037, Karnataka, India
Mobile: +91 7736795770
abhishekkumar42@deloitte.com<mailto:abhishekkumar42@deloitte.com> | www.deloitte.com<http://www.deloitte.com/>

specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message and any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message,
or the taking of any action based on it, by you is strictly prohibited.

v.E.1