spark-user mailing list archives

From Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Making spark read from sources other than HDFS
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2016 12:00:06 GMT
Spark is capable of reading data from a variety of sources including normal
non HDFS RDBMS databases.

This will require JDBC connection for that source which is obviously not
HDFS.

Which sort of storage do you have in mind. Can you access it via JDBC, ODBC
etc?

HTH

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com