spark-user mailing list archives

From Joaquin Alzola <Joaquin.Alz...@lebara.com>
Subject RE: Remote RPC client disassociated
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 23:16:37 GMT
>>> 16/06/30 10:44:34 ERROR util.Utils: Uncaught exception in thread stdout writer
for python
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: pyspark_cassandra.DeferringRowReader.read(Lcom/datastax/driver/core/Row;Lcom/datastax/spark/connector/CassandraRowMetadata;)Ljava/lang/Object;
>> You are trying to call an abstract method.  Please check the method DeferringRowReader.read

Do not know how to fix this issue.
Have seen in many tutorials around the net and those ones made the same calling I am currently
doing

from pyspark_cassandra import CassandraSparkContext, Row
from pyspark import SparkContext, SparkConf
from pyspark.sql import SQLContext
conf = SparkConf().setAppName("test").setMaster("spark://192.168.23.31:7077<http://192.168.23.31:7077>").set("spark.cassandra.connection.host",
"192.168.23.31")
sc = CassandraSparkContext(conf=conf)
table = sc.cassandraTable("lebara_diameter_codes","nl_lebara_diameter_codes")
food_count = table.select("errorcode2001").groupBy("errorcode2001").count()
food_count.collect()

I am really new to this psark thing. Was able to configure it correctly nd now learning the
API.
This email is confidential and may be subject to privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
please do not copy or disclose its content but contact the sender immediately upon receipt.