Post the code......some one would be able to help (your truly included)

On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 4:13 PM, Yash Sharma <yash360@gmail.com> wrote:

Couple of things that can work-
- If you know the logic- just forget the python script and write it in java/scala from scratch
- If you have python functions and libraries used- Pyspark is probably the best bet.
- If you have specific questions on how to solve a particular implementation issue you are facing- ask it here :)

Apart from that its really difficult to understand what you are asking.

- Thanks, via mobile,  excuse brevity.