What are you expecting us to do?  Yash provided a reasonable approach - based on the info you had provided in prior emails.  Otherwise you can convert it from python to spark - or find someone else who feels comfortable to do it.  That kind of inquiry would likelybe appropriate on a job board.

Hey,

Our complete project is in Spark on Scala, I code in Scala for Spark, though am new, but I know it and still learning. But I need help in converting this code to Scala. I've nearly no knowledge in Python, hence, requested the experts here.

Hope you get me now.

Thanks,
Aakash.