Hi Felix,

what version of Spark?

Are you using yarn client mode or cluster mode?

HTH

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com

On 28 June 2016 at 15:27, adaman79 <felix.massem@codecentric.de> wrote:
Hey guys,

I have a problem with memory because over 90% of my spark driver will be
started on one of my nine spark nodes.
So now I am looking for the possibility to define the node the spark driver
will be started when using spark-submit or setting it somewhere in the code.

Is this possible? Does anyone else have this kind of problem?

thx and best regards
Felix