Hi,

Did you submit spark job via YARN? In some cases (memory configuration probably), yarn can kill containers where spark tasks are executed. In this situation, please check yarn userlogs for more information…

--

WBR, Alexander

From: Zhiliang Zhu
Sent: 17 июня 2016 г. 9:36
To: Zhiliang Zhu; User
Subject: Re: spark job automatically killed without rhyme or reason

anyone ever met the similar problem, which is quite strange ...

On Friday, June 17, 2016 2:13 PM, Zhiliang Zhu <zchl.jump@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:

Hi All,

I have a big job which mainly takes more than one hour to run the whole, however, it is very much unreasonable to exit & finish to run midway (almost 80% of the job finished actually, but not all),
without any apparent error or exception log.

I submitted the same job for many times, it is same as that.
In the last line of the run log, just one word "killed" to end, or sometimes not any  other wrong log, all seems okay but should not finish.

What is the way for the problem? Is there any other friends that ever met the similar issue ...

Thanks in advance!