spark-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Bridgett <adr...@opensignal.com>
Subject 2.0.1/2.1.x release dates
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2016 09:35:30 GMT
Just wondering if there were any rumoured release dates for either of
the above.  I'm seeing some odd hangs with 2.0.0 and mesos (and I know
that the mesos integration has had a bit of updating in 2.1.x).
Looking at JIRA, there's no suggested release date and issues seem to be
added to a release version once resolved so the usual trick of looking
at the resolved/unresolved ratio isn't helping :-)  The wiki only
mentions 2.0.0 so no joy there either.

Still doing testing but then I don't want to test with 2.1.x if it's
going to be under heavy development for a while longer.

Thanks for any info,

Adrian