spark-user mailing list archives

From RK Aduri <rkad...@collectivei.com>
Subject Sparking Water (Spark 1.6.0 + H2O 3.8.2.6 ) on CDH 5.7.1
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 17:07:53 GMT
All,

Ran into one strange issue. If I initialize a h2o context and start it (NOT using it anywhere)
, the count action on spark data frame would result in an error. The same count action on
the spark data frame would work fine without h20 context not being initialized.

hc = H2OContext(sc).start()

It fails in py4j/protocol.py at this function get_return_value. Has anyone out there played
with Sparkling water faced any issues with H2O + Spark on Cloudera?

Thanks,
RK
--
Collective[i] dramatically improves sales and marketing performance using
technology, applications and a revolutionary network designed to provide