spark-user mailing list archives

From Marcelo Vanzin <van...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.0 packages for twitter streaming, flume and other connectors
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 03:45:38 GMT
The Flume connector is still available from Spark:
http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Corg.apache.spark%7Cspark-streaming-flume-assembly_2.11%7C2.0.0%7Cjar

Many of the others have indeed been removed from Spark, and can be
found at the Apache Bahir project: http://bahir.apache.org/

I don't think there's a release for Spark 2.0.0 yet, though (only for
the preview version).

--
Marcelo