spark-user mailing list archives

From Everett Anderson <ever...@nuna.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Java and SparkSession
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2016 18:03:17 GMT
Hi,

Can you say more about what goes wrong?

I was migrating my code and began using this for initialization:

   SparkConf sparkConf = new SparkConf().setAppName(...)
   SparkSession sparkSession = new
SparkSession.Builder().config(sparkConf).getOrCreate();
   JavaSparkContext jsc = new JavaSparkContext(sparkSession.sparkContext());

and then used SparkSession instead of the SQLContext, which seemed to work.