spark-user mailing list archives

From Kiran Chitturi <kiran.chitt...@lucidworks.com>
Subject 2.0.0 packages for twitter streaming, flume and other connectors
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 03:40:58 GMT
Hi,

When Spark 2.0.0 is released, the 'spark-streaming-twitter' package and
several other packages are not released/published to maven central. It
looks like these packages are removed from the official repo of Spark.

I found the replacement git repos for these missing packages at
https://github.com/spark-packages. This seems to have been created by some
of the Spark committers.

However, the repos haven't been active since last 5 months and none of the
versions are released/published.

Is https://github.com/spark-packages supposed to be the new official place
for these missing streaming packages ?

If so, how can we get someone to release and publish new versions
officially ?

I would like to help in any way possible to get these packages released and
published.

Thanks,
--
Kiran Chitturi