Hi all,

 I am running a spark streaming application that store events into Secure(Kerborized) HBase cluster. I launched this spark streaming application by passing --principal and --keytab. Despite this, spark streaming application is failing after 7days with Token issue. Can someone please suggest how to fix this.

Error Message

16/08/18 02:39:45 WARN ipc.AbstractRpcClient: Exception encountered while connecting to the server : org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException(org.apache.hadoop.security.token.SecretManager$InvalidToken): Token has expired

16/08/18 02:39:45 WARN security.UserGroupInformation: PriviledgedActionException as:sys_bio_replicator (auth:KERBEROS) cause:org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException(org.apache.hadoop.security.token.SecretManager$InvalidToken): Token has expired

Environment

Spark Version : 1.6.1

HBase version : 1.0.0

Hadoop Version : 2.6.0