Hi Dibyendu,Looks like it is available in 2.0, we are using older version of spark 1.5 . Could you please let me know how to use this with older versions.Thanks,Asmath
Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 25, 2016, at 6:33 AM, Dibyendu Bhattacharya <dibyendu.bhattachary@gmail.
com> wrote:Hi ,
Released latest version of Receiver based Kafka Consumer for Spark Streaming.
Receiver is compatible with Kafka versions 0.8.x, 0.9.x and 0.10.x and All Spark Versions
Available at Spark Packages : https://spark-packages.org/
Also at github : https://github.com/
Salient Features :
- End to End No Data Loss without Write Ahead Log
- ZK Based offset management for both consumed and processed offset
- No dependency on WAL and Checkpoint
- In-built PID Controller for Rate Limiting and Backpressure management
- Custom Message Interceptor
Please refer to https://github.com/
dibbhatt/kafka-spark-consumer/for more details blob/master/README.md