Mind showing the complete stack trace ?

Thanks

On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 12:30 PM, max square <max2subscribe@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Ted for the prompt reply.

There are three or four DFs that are coming from various sources and I'm doing a unionAll on them.

val placesProcessed = placesUnchanged.unionAll(placesAddedWithMerchantId).unionAll(placesUpdatedFromHotelsWithMerchantId).unionAll(placesUpdatedFromRestaurantsWithMerchantId).unionAll(placesChanged)

I'm using Spark 1.6.2.