spark-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Error downloading Spark 2.0.1
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 19:11:42 GMT
Yeah I think the issue is possibly that the final real announcement is on
the mailing list, after the site is in order. Not sure. In any event the
download should of course work by the time it's really released and it
doesn't now, not the direct download. This may be the reason it's not yet
announced.