spark-user mailing list archives

From Gourav Sengupta <gourav.sengu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deep learning libraries for scala
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2016 10:09:52 GMT
while using Deep Learning you might want to stay as close to tensorflow as
possible. There is very less translation loss, you get to access stable,
scalable and tested libraries from the best brains in the industry and as
far as Scala goes, it helps a lot to think about using the language as a
tool to access algorithms in this instance unless you want to start
developing algorithms from grounds up ( and in which case you might not
require any libraries at all).