spark-user mailing list archives

From vincent gromakowski <vincent.gromakow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to avoid unnecessary spark starkups on every request?
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 08:05:06 GMT
Hi
I am currently using akka http sending requests to multiple spark actors
that use a preloaded spark context and fair scheduler. It's only a
prototype and I haven't tested the concurrency but it seems one of the
rigth way to do. Complete processing time is arround 600 ms.The other way
would be to use a spark job server but i don't like to split my REST API in
2 (one business  in akka http and one technical in jobserver).