spark-user mailing list archives: November 2016

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Koert Kuipers Re: OS killing Executor due to high (possibly off heap) memory usage Sat, 26 Nov, 15:31
Meeraj Kunnumpurath UDF for gradient ascent Sat, 26 Nov, 15:31
Meeraj Kunnumpurath Re: UDF for gradient ascent Sat, 26 Nov, 16:18
Anastasios Zouzias Re: Apache Spark or Spark-Cassandra-Connector doesnt look like it is reading multiple partitions in parallel. Sat, 26 Nov, 18:09
Swapnil Shinde Dataframe broadcast join hint not working Sat, 26 Nov, 18:51
Selvam Raman Re: Dataframe broadcast join hint not working Sat, 26 Nov, 19:22
Reynold Xin Re: Third party library Sat, 26 Nov, 19:23
Benyi Wang Re: Dataframe broadcast join hint not working Sat, 26 Nov, 19:32
kant kodali Re: Third party library Sat, 26 Nov, 19:43
kant kodali Re: Apache Spark or Spark-Cassandra-Connector doesnt look like it is reading multiple partitions in parallel. Sat, 26 Nov, 19:48
vineet chadha Re: Third party library Sat, 26 Nov, 19:59
Swapnil Shinde Re: Dataframe broadcast join hint not working Sat, 26 Nov, 20:04
Benyi Wang Re: Dataframe broadcast join hint not working Sat, 26 Nov, 20:55
Anton Okolnychyi Re: Dataframe broadcast join hint not working Sat, 26 Nov, 21:05
kant kodali Re: Third party library Sun, 27 Nov, 01:08
Gmail Re: Third party library Sun, 27 Nov, 02:44
kant kodali Re: Third party library Sun, 27 Nov, 02:55
Koert Kuipers Re: type-safe join in the new DataSet API? Sun, 27 Nov, 03:18
Arthur Țițeică Re: confirm subscribe to user@spark.apache.org Sun, 27 Nov, 07:13
Zhiliang Zhu Re: how to see Pipeline model information Sun, 27 Nov, 17:32
Zhiliang Zhu how to print auc & prc for GBTClassifier, which is okay for RandomForestClassifier Sun, 27 Nov, 17:52
Andrew Holway createDataFrame causing a strange error. Sun, 27 Nov, 19:32
Andrew Holway Re: createDataFrame causing a strange error. Sun, 27 Nov, 19:33
Marco Mistroni Re: createDataFrame causing a strange error. Sun, 27 Nov, 20:11
Steve Loughran Re: Third party library Sun, 27 Nov, 22:15
Zhuo Tao Re: Why is shuffle write size so large when joining Dataset with nested structure? Mon, 28 Nov, 00:28
Prasanna Santhanam Spark ignoring partition names without equals (=) separator Mon, 28 Nov, 04:18
Hitesh Goyal if conditions Mon, 28 Nov, 04:45
Stuart White Re: if conditions Mon, 28 Nov, 04:56
Kevin Tran Spark app write too many small parquet files Mon, 28 Nov, 05:44
Denny Lee Re: Spark app write too many small parquet files Mon, 28 Nov, 06:08
Hitesh Goyal RE: if conditions Mon, 28 Nov, 06:12
Bharath Bhushan Re: Spark ignoring partition names without equals (=) separator Mon, 28 Nov, 07:06
himanshu....@accenture.com [Spark R]: Does Spark R supports nonlinear optimization with nonlinear constraints. Mon, 28 Nov, 07:12
Nick Pentreath Re: how to print auc & prc for GBTClassifier, which is okay for RandomForestClassifier Mon, 28 Nov, 08:00
shyla deshpande Do I have to wrap akka around spark streaming app? Mon, 28 Nov, 08:11
rohit13k Re: GraphX Pregel not update vertex state properly, cause messages loss Mon, 28 Nov, 10:55
Steve Loughran Re: Spark ignoring partition names without equals (=) separator Mon, 28 Nov, 11:09
Kevin Tran Re: Spark app write too many small parquet files Mon, 28 Nov, 12:29
Hitesh Goyal time to run Spark SQL query Mon, 28 Nov, 12:41
Erwan ALLAIN How to use logback Mon, 28 Nov, 14:00
Chin Wei Low Re: Spark app write too many small parquet files Mon, 28 Nov, 14:01
Andrew Holway Re: createDataFrame causing a strange error. Mon, 28 Nov, 14:48
Yong Zhang Re: Dataframe broadcast join hint not working Mon, 28 Nov, 14:50
Stuart White Re: if conditions Mon, 28 Nov, 14:59
Ninad Shringarpure Unsubscribe Mon, 28 Nov, 15:12
Mohit Jaggi Re: SparkILoop doesn't run Mon, 28 Nov, 17:17
shyla deshpande Re: Do I have to wrap akka around spark streaming app? Mon, 28 Nov, 17:25
Daniel van der Ende Re: Do I have to wrap akka around spark streaming app? Mon, 28 Nov, 17:51
Matthew Dailey Re: Spark Metrics: custom source/sink configurations not getting recognized Mon, 28 Nov, 19:48
ayan guha Re: time to run Spark SQL query Mon, 28 Nov, 19:57
shyla deshpande Re: Do I have to wrap akka around spark streaming app? Mon, 28 Nov, 20:46
vincent gromakowski Re: Do I have to wrap akka around spark streaming app? Mon, 28 Nov, 20:52
ryou.haseg...@gmail.com Unsubscribe Mon, 28 Nov, 21:22
R. Revert Unsubscribe Mon, 28 Nov, 21:28
Charles Allen Re: Unsubscribe Mon, 28 Nov, 21:41
Marco Mistroni Re: createDataFrame causing a strange error. Mon, 28 Nov, 21:50
Didac Gil [No Subject] Mon, 28 Nov, 21:55
Marco Mistroni Re: Mon, 28 Nov, 22:10
shyla deshpande Re: Do I have to wrap akka around spark streaming app? Mon, 28 Nov, 22:15
kant kodali What do I set rolling log to avoid filling up the disk? Mon, 28 Nov, 22:21
vincent gromakowski Re: Do I have to wrap akka around spark streaming app? Mon, 28 Nov, 22:24
shyla deshpande Re: Do I have to wrap akka around spark streaming app? Mon, 28 Nov, 22:35
Tim Harsch How to disable write ahead logs? Tue, 29 Nov, 00:04
Takeshi Yamamuro Re: How to disable write ahead logs? Tue, 29 Nov, 00:33
shyla deshpande Re: Do I have to wrap akka around spark streaming app? Tue, 29 Nov, 01:18
Michael Armbrust Re: How do I flatten JSON blobs into a Data Frame using Spark/Spark SQL Tue, 29 Nov, 02:12
Han-Cheol Cho null values returned by max() over a window function Tue, 29 Nov, 03:57
memoryzpp groupbykey data access size vs Reducer number Tue, 29 Nov, 04:42
Prasanna Santhanam Re: Spark ignoring partition names without equals (=) separator Tue, 29 Nov, 05:19
Reynold Xin Re: Bit-wise AND operation between integers Tue, 29 Nov, 05:42
dav009 Spark Streaming + Kinesis : Receiver MaxRate is violated Tue, 29 Nov, 06:39
dav009 Re: Spark Streaming + Kinesis : Receiver MaxRate is violated Tue, 29 Nov, 09:13
vincent gromakowski Re: Do I have to wrap akka around spark streaming app? Tue, 29 Nov, 09:34
Steve Loughran Re: Spark ignoring partition names without equals (=) separator Tue, 29 Nov, 12:14
Selvam Raman Java Collections.emptyList inserted as null object in cassandra Tue, 29 Nov, 13:47
Andrew Holway Re: createDataFrame causing a strange error. Tue, 29 Nov, 14:53
Andrew Holway python environments with "local" and "yarn-client" - Boto failing on HDP2.5 Tue, 29 Nov, 15:08
Yong Zhang Re: null values returned by max() over a window function Tue, 29 Nov, 15:31
Xiaomeng Wan build models in parallel Tue, 29 Nov, 16:53
Georg Heiler Re: build models in parallel Tue, 29 Nov, 16:59
Md. Rezaul Karim Multilabel classification with Spark MLlib Tue, 29 Nov, 17:02
Pat Blachly Porting LIBSVM models to Spark Tue, 29 Nov, 18:18
Pat Blachly Porting LIBSVM models to Spark Tue, 29 Nov, 18:19
shyla deshpande Re: Do I have to wrap akka around spark streaming app? Tue, 29 Nov, 18:24
lukasbradley Spark 2 Alternative to SparkContext clearJars()? Tue, 29 Nov, 18:52
Maciej Szymkiewicz Re: Porting LIBSVM models to Spark Tue, 29 Nov, 19:00
Yuhao Yang Re: Multilabel classification with Spark MLlib Tue, 29 Nov, 19:22
Amit Sela Does MapWithState follow with a shuffle ? Tue, 29 Nov, 21:16
Shixiong(Ryan) Zhu Re: Does MapWithState follow with a shuffle ? Tue, 29 Nov, 21:39
Bruno Faria Best approach to schedule Spark jobs Tue, 29 Nov, 22:00
Selvam Raman Spark Job not exited and shows running Tue, 29 Nov, 22:20
Amit Sela Fault-tolerant Accumulators in a DStream-only transformations. Tue, 29 Nov, 22:42
Michael Johnson Controlling data placement / locality Tue, 29 Nov, 22:47
Tiago Albineli Motta Re: Best approach to schedule Spark jobs Wed, 30 Nov, 02:06
roni SVM regression in Spark Wed, 30 Nov, 02:50
Sandeep Samudrala Re: Best approach to schedule Spark jobs Wed, 30 Nov, 03:33
Bibudh Lahiri Unsubscribe Wed, 30 Nov, 04:03
Xinyu Zhang [structured streaming] How to remove outdated data when use Window Operations Wed, 30 Nov, 04:30
Timur Shenkao Re: Can't read tables written in Spark 2.1 in Spark 2.0 (and earlier) Wed, 30 Nov, 07:34
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Aug 20214
Jul 2021158
Jun 2021179