Oh, sorry. I made a mistake... It's spark version 2.0.1, not 2.0.2.

When I wrote the initial message I built my app with 2.0.2 and deployed it on a cluster with 2.0.1. So I thought this could be the problem. But now I changed it and build my app with 2.0.1 but the problem still remains.

There have definitely been issues with UI reporting for the direct
stream in the past, but I'm not able to reproduce this with 2.0.2 and
0.8.  See below:

https://i.imgsafe.org/086019ae57.png