spark-user mailing list archives

From Santlal J Gupta <Santlal.Gu...@bitwiseglobal.com>
Subject Mysql table upsate in spark
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2017 15:43:12 GMT
Hi,

I am new to spark and scala development. I want to update Mysql table using spark for my poc.
Scenario :
Mysql table myCity:
                name    city
                1              AAAA
                2              DDDD

I want to update this table with below values :

                name    city
                1              AA
                2              BB

After update myCity table should contain data as :

                name    city
                1              AA
                2              BB

I am using spark version 2.0.2.
Is there any best practice to achieve mysql table update in Spark (using Spark api)?
 Regards,
Santlal Gupta
This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential information and is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) only. Any views or opinions presented or implied are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of BitWise. If you are
not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that disclosure, printing, copying,
forwarding, distribution, or the taking of any action whatsoever in reliance on the contents
of this electronic information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message
in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the electronic message and any attachments.BitWise
does not accept liability for any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachments. ********************************************************************************************