spark-user mailing list archives

From Yang Cao <cybea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kryo On Spark 1.6.0
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2017 15:11:42 GMT
If you don’t mind, could please share me with the scala solution? I tried to use kryo but
seamed not work at all. I hope to get some practical example. THX
> On 2017年1月10日, at 19:10, Enrico DUrso <enrico.durso@everis.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use Kryo on Spark 1.6.0.
> I am able to register my own classes and it works, but when I set “spark.kryo.registrationRequired
“ to true, I get an error about a scala class:
> “Class is not registered: scala.collection.mutable.WrappedArray$ofRef”.
>
> Any of you has already solved this issue in Java? I found the code to solve it in Scala,
but unable to register this class in Java.

> Cheers,
>
> enrico
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING.
> This message and the information contained in or attached to it are private and confidential
and intended exclusively for the addressee. everis informs to whom it may receive it in error
that it contains privileged information and its use, copy, reproduction or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this E-mail, please notify the sender,
delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute any portion
of this E-mail.