spark-user mailing list archives

From Dinko Srko─Ź <dinko.sr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: (send this email to subscribe)
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2017 18:08:04 GMT
You can run Spark app on Dataproc, which is Google's managed Spark and
Hadoop service:

https://cloud.google.com/dataproc/docs/

basically, you:

* assemble a jar
* create a cluster
* submit a job to that cluster (with the jar)
* delete a cluster when the job is done

Before all that, one has to create a Cloud Platform project, enable
billing and Dataproc API - but all this is explained in the docs.

Cheers,
Dinko