spark-user mailing list archives

From Raymond Xie <xie3208...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to connect Tableau to databricks spark?
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2017 01:13:29 GMT
Thank you Silvio.

Here is the cluster's hostname:

[image: Inline image 2]

What I did is to use the hostname as the server, and then the username and
password is the same user credential I use to get into community
databaricks, you can see from the screenshot below that it is not working.

[image: Inline image 3]

I already installed JDBC/ODBC connector, when I tried this command in a
notebook, it failed.

[image: Inline image 4]

What am I missing here?

Thank you very much.