spark-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Scala Developers
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2017 11:29:46 GMT
Yes, job postings are strongly discouraged on ASF lists, if not outright
disallowed. You will see, sometimes posts prefixed with [JOBS] that are
tolerated, but here I would assume they are not. This particular project
and list is so big that there is no job posting I can imagine that is
relevant to even a small fraction of readers. This wasn't even much about
Spark, so, definitely a no-no.